Clovertex Principal Architect Baris Guler and WEKA Director of Sales, Pruitt Chamness, co-presented at AWS re:Invent on their collaboration to enable cryo-EM data processing at scale. This solution allows scientists to access data quicker, drive results faster and focus on their research instead of infrastructure.
While traditional on-premises solutions struggle to handle different IO profiles, using WEKA on AWS provides scientists with the flexibility to expand capacity as needed and control the different IO profiles required for each stage of the drug discovery pipeline. With the ability to quickly analyze large amounts of data and speed up the drug discovery process, using WEKA with Clovertex services on AWS has the potential to accelerate time to market for new drugs and ultimately improve patient outcomes.
In this video, learn how Clovertex and WEKA are working towards changing the way scientists approach and manage their scientific workflows by understanding:
- What is Cryo-EM and how does it fit into drug discovery
- How workflows have traditionally been done in the cloud
- What is WEKA and how it accelerates and simplifies workloads
- How the WEKA data platform allows for testing of multiple users to replicate real-world scenarios
- How using the WEKA data platform and Clovertex’s services on AWS accelerates the data pipeline and drug discovery process through improving end-to-end workflow efficiency
- What this means for the future of drug discovery
For more information on how you can accelerate drug discovery using the WEKA platform and Clovertex’s services on AWS, contact us today.